-> Ceomag search engine
Club Europe Oric
33 avenue Henri Barbusse, 93140 BONDY - FRANCE
What is it all about?
- Oric is the brand name of 8-bit computers which were quite popular in Europe -- especially in France and UK -- in the mid-80s.
- Club Europe Oric (or CEO for short) is a user group which has about 100 members.
- CEO subscribers receive a monthly magazine Ceo-Mag (mostly in French & somewhat in English) containing news, feature articles, hints & tips, program listings, tutorials, etc. This magazine is released in "electronic form" (emag) or "physical form" (paper mag).
- Moreover, CEO release quarterly disks with a selection of Oric software. The disks are offered either in Oric (Sedoric DOS) 3.5-inch format or in PC (MS-DOS) format (the latter for use as disk images for the Euphoric emulator). These disks are diffused in electronic form (edisk) or "physical form" (real diskettes).
- Subscription to the club for 2011 costs 20 euros, a single price giving right to all the services of the club, in particular a subscription to the ceomag and the ceodisk (providing an email address of course). The co-ordinates (postal and email) of the president of ceo and the treasurer are reproduced on the subscription form. Note that this form is to send to the treasurer.
See présentation of this month's issue:
CEO-MAG OF THIS MONTH CONTENTS
Special offer: The 30th Anniversary Magazine freely downloadable!
If you would like to subscribe to Club Europe Oric, you may download our subscription form (requires Adobe Acrobat Reader).
For more information, feel free to
You can also see our page
- CEO also stages periodic Oric Meets in Paris (usually twice a year, in January and June).
THE NEXT ORIC MEET will take place in JUNE 2015
SOME PHOTOS TAKEN DURING OUR VISUS
Oric Atmos Custom Setup
Oric Telestrat Custom Setup