|PUBLISHER : ||
|TYPE : ||Assembler/disassembler|
|RELEASE DATE : || 1987|
|PLATFORM : || |
|CATEGORY : ||Others|
|SECOND CATEGORY : ||Utility (Software House)|
|ORIGIN : || |
|NOTES : ||ATMON is a MONITOR & MINI-ASSEMBLER:|
• THE MINI-ASSEMBLER allows direct entry in the form of mnemonics a program in machine language, for example a listing found in a magazine.
• THE MONITOR allows you to analyze a program in machine language thanks to different functions:
- Disassembler, to list a program in machine language under form of mnemonics (more understandable than a series of
- Hex dump of the memory (DUMP).
- Text entry.
- Byte entry.
- Character string search.
- Search for bytes.
- Value of a memory address with ASCII code and possibility of modification.
- Calculation 4 operations on 4 hexadecimal digits (2 bytes).
- Launch of a routine in machine language.
- Moving a table in memory.
- Relocation of a program in machine language (with recalculation of all the addresses contained in this program).
- Filling a memory area with a value.
- Initialization of a printer by sending codes equivalent to LPRINTCHR$(27) .....
- Moving STRATMON itself anywhere in user memory.